Thursday, October 16, 2008

So I saw the flier, what now?

Hello out there! Thank you for taking an interest in Bibliophiles Anonymous, Ohlone's new book club.
Our first meeting will be from 3:45 to 4:45 on Friday, October 24 in Room 1307, also known as the Video Conference Room in the Library.
At this meeting, we will be deciding what book we want to discuss at the next meeting,so please come with ideas! Also, we will be formalizing club rules and officers.
I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please let me know.

--Lauri

3 comments:

rflynn2001 said...

This sounds like fun. Maybe we can synchronize the readings with a 101A/101B or two as an extra assignment to have more people for discussion.

kirstiemuggins said...

Hmm. I elect myself the number one fan of the book club.

:)

-Kirsten

laurics said...

Could we do that? It sounds like a good way to get people...